We’re excited to announce two new resources this month to help you be more diligent in the planning process. Details are below:
New Flowchart: Should I Consider Refinancing My Mortgage?
When interest rates decline, mortgage refinancing becomes a particularly popular topic. However, there are several other good reasons for clients to consider refinancing, including an increase in their credit score or home value, or the availability of more favorable loan terms. Each client’s situation is unique, and many factors must be considered before making the decision to refinance.
New Checklist: What Issues Should I Consider If I Experience A Sudden Wealth Event?
Clients can experience a variety of wealth events that lead to a financial windfall, including the sale of a business or real estate, an inheritance, lottery winnings, or a legal settlement. An increase in wealth, especially when unexpected, large, and/or sudden, requires thoughtful planning. This is a critical time to provide guidance and value to your clients, and offers a unique opportunity to make a significant positive impact.
If you are a member, review these resources in our membership and:
- Proactively reach out to current clients for planning opportunities
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients as a touchpoint
- Deluxe members create your own custom branded resources and share on your blog and newsletter
- Deluxe members incorporate your custom branded resources into your marketing (learn more here)
- Premier members can complete interactive versions of the checklists and integrate with Redtail (learn more here)
If you are not a member, you can view a sample checklist or sample flowchart and get a membership here. Then, take the steps listed above for our current members!
See our Summary Resources Guide, which shows all the resources.
As always, we welcome feedback from advisors who are having these conversations with their clients. How can we improve these resources? We want to hear from you. And if you have an idea for a resource, let us know.
To diligent planning,
The fpPathfinder Team