There’s no doubt: Integrations make our members’ professional lives more manageable. Now, Premier Members can activate an integration between Salesforce Financial Cloud Services CRM and their fpPathfinder checklists and flowcharts to communicate with clients and prospects, accurately and efficiently capture meeting notes, and prioritize and organize follow-up activities.
Take a moment to watch this short video demonstration of how the integration works.
The Benefits Of Integration
Premier Members who use Salesforce Financial Cloud Services report that their CRM is the workhorse of their tech stack. Consider what you could do when you send completed checklist notes directly to your contact records with a single click. In an instant:
- Focus your activities: Every planning issue identified (answer YES to the probing questions) is clearly visible at the top of the note. You can easily see your follow-ups and take action.
- Enhance your efficiency: All of the planning issues identified (answer YES to the probing questions) and notes are summarized in a single task and marked as “research and address possible issues” for follow-up.
- Underscore your diligence: All unanswered questions are summarized in a single task for you to “gather more information and identify possible planning issues.”
How To Launch The Integration
If you’re a Premier member who uses Salesforce Financial Cloud Services:
- Log in to your CRM and fpPathfinder accounts.
- Click “My Account” in the navigation bar.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Integrations.”
- Find “Salesforce” and click the “Inactive” button to activate the integration.
- Click on the gear next to the now “Active” button and follow the prompts. You’ll be all set!
Premier Membership = The Diligent Advisor’s Gold Standard
Advisors who create and deliver a meaningful client experience, activate and maintain a robust marketing plan, and focus on consistency and accuracy are naturally drawn to the Premier Membership. Become a Premier Member to access:
- The Salesforce Financial Cloud Services integration, which allows you to add enhanced interactive checklist notes to your contact record with one click.
- Interactive checklists, which allow you to add notes.
- Share Link, which allows you to send interactive checklists to your clients before or after meetings to engage them in the planning process.
- White label capabilities, which allow you to display your logo, alight your color scheme, and add important disclosures and contact information to every checklist, flowchart, and summary guide.
- Digital rights, which permit you to include your white-labeled checklists, flowcharts, and summary guides in your marketing.
- Personalized dashboard capabilities, which make it easy to build your library of favorites for easy, fast reference.
- Every checklist, flowchart, and summary guide fpPathfinder publishes (and updates), which enhance your ability to serve your clients confidently.
We Are With You
Salesforce Financial Cloud Services is highly customizable, and it’s likely you’ve built a tool to meet the specific needs of your business. If you need help or want to confirm that what you’ve customized works with the integration, please contact [email protected]. Our team is happy to help you every step of the way.