Earlier this year, we launched Enterprise versions of our Essential and Deluxe memberships. We had been hearing from a lot of teams and enterprises who wanted membership options developed specifically for their needs:
- Provide multi-advisor quality control: In his acclaimed book “Checklist Manifesto”, Atul Gawande references a finding that doctors and nurses make a mistake 1% of the time. But what’s surprising is that doctors and nurses do so much every day that it translates to about 2 mistakes per day, with potentially fatal consequences for patients. Applying that finding to financial services, planners can use simple tools like flowcharts to improve the quality of advice and client outcomes across their entire practice, especially when multiple (especially newer associate) advisors are involved, ensuring that they make fewer mistakes (and making the compliance and legal departments happier!).
- Time Saver: New planners who are part of a team can reference these checklists and flowcharts to find answers quickly without having to approach their leader.
- Compliance Tool: By using checklists and flowcharts to guide discussions, it can serve as a good nudge to ensure that the advisors on the team document their client conversations for compliance purposes.
Below is a summary of our three newly-updated Enterprise Options.
Enterprise Deluxe: Designed for firms and advisor teams looking to provide a unified look and shared resources across the entire firm. This option offers a custom white-labeled solution for a single enterprise at a reduced rate for firms and teams with multiple advisors operating under a single brand. Flowcharts and checklists are personalized with each advisor’s name.
Firm-wide Enterprise Deluxe: Introducing Firm-wide Enterprise Deluxe. This option differs from Enterprise Deluxe in that the flowcharts and checklists are NOT personalized with each advisor’s name. Instead, the resources are licensed to the firm. This has been requested frequently as some firms do not want to list a specific advisor on the resources.
Enterprise Essentials: Designed for organizations that want to provide more value to the financial advisors associated with their organization (such as broker/dealers, fund companies, TAMPs, etc.). This option offers enterprises a simple, low-cost entry point for all of its advisors to access fpPathfinder’s flowcharts and checklists, and allows them to upgrade themselves to a white-labeled version if they desire.
If you’re interested in these Enterprise Options, send us an email.
The options listed above reflect the feedback we have received from some of our Enterprise members. Here is what specifically has changed:
- We have added a new Enterprise Option called Firm-wide Enterprise Deluxe. It is designed for firms that want to provide a unified look but do not want to have the checklists and flowcharts personalized with the advisor’s name. For comparison purposes, the personalization is a feature found in our Deluxe membership and Enterprise Deluxe Option.
- We have addressed the pricing of the Enterprise Deluxe and Firm-wide Enterprise Deluxe options. In the past, we established tiers based on the number of advisors using fpPathfinder. If a firm had between 6 and 20 advisors, the firm would pay $2,950. But if the firm had 21 advisors, then it would push the firm into the next tier which would have cost $12,450. To alleviate that concern, firms can purchase additional licenses for $299 per year instead of moving up to the next tier. So, the above example of a firm with 21 advisors would cost $3,249, instead of $12,450 to become an Enterprise member at fpPathfinder.
What Members Have To Say About fpPathfinder:
“The flowcharts give me a lot of confidence. Candidly, I sometimes worry that I might miss something when planning for my clients. The flowcharts give me confidence that I won’t.”
“The white-label feature in Deluxe is really fantastic. It is really powerful to talk through the decision tree with a client with our logo & color options on the chart, frankly, because it makes us look smarter!”
“We are delighted with the thoroughness of each chart in simplifying the complex questions and helping lead to an answer. These are indeed a helpful asset in our toolbox for work with clients.”
“I love the flowcharts and have found them very helpful in guiding clients on complicated planning issues. The charts are easy to follow and help navigate through difficult decisions based on clients’ unique circumstances.”