How interactive checklists can help during busy times
This newsletter is full of helpful insights to help you run your firm more effectively. This week we share:
- How “interactive checklists” can make advisors lives easier during this busy time
- Note-taking “frameworks” and tools to improve client conversations
- A new feature launch for interactive checklists
- Nearly 20 creative ways to use fpPathfinder in your firm
Let’s get into it!
How “interactive checklists” can make advisors’ lives easier during this busy time
Last month, we announced our integration with Redtail. Many advisors have asked where they can learn more about how to use interactive checklists in their firm.
We did a “partner spotlight” with Redtail that you can now watch here.
The first part outlines the need for simple tools like checklists and flowcharts and is a great primer if you are not a member.
If you’re already a member or want to learn more about how interactive checklists can help you run your firm better, skip to the second part. You’ll also learn the major industry that inspired the creation of fpPathfinder’s interactive checklists!
Note-taking “frameworks” and tools to improve client conversations
Last month, Michael Lecours was featured on Nerd’s Eye View for how advisors can improve their note-taking process during meetings and improve client conversations.
Good client meeting notes are important for several reasons.
Most obviously, notes are reminders for both advisors and clients of the conversations and strategies discussed, as well as records of action items that need follow-up attention.
Additionally, good notes help advisors and their teams stay updated with a client’s situation, allowing support staff to proactively service the client with account issues and other administrative tasks.
Finally, meeting notes are essential should the advisor be accused of wrongdoing or brought to suit; a good, detailed note can be the key to a quick and easy resolution of the issue under investigation.
Before You Go
- We already have a new interactive checklist feature that has been added to our integration with Redtail. Originally advisors could only launch interactive checklists from within Redtail. But with this update, advisors have the choice to now pull up a Redtail contact from within fpPathfinder.
- Have you ever wondered, “How do other advisors use fpPathfinder checklists and flowcharts in their firm?” You’re not the only one. We put together a few posts to address that very question: Seven Ways to Use fpPathfinder’s Interactive Checklists To Be More Diligent and 12 Creative Ways to Use fpPathfinder To Help Your Marketing
To diligent planning,
Michael Lecours and the fpPathfinder team
PS. Got questions about your membership or how to upgrade? Hit reply. We read and answer all emails!