As part of our continuing interactive flowchart beta test, Premier Members have access to notetaking functionality. Additionally, they have a new interactive flowchart to add to their repertoire.
Add Notes Directly To The Interactive Flowchart
The interactive flowchart beta test launched in February, and our members have provided a lot of great feedback. The most common request has been to add notes directly into the flowchart.
We took the request to our developers, and they brought the concept to life for the group of flowcharts in the beta test. Here’s how it works:
- Document your client’s “yes” or “no” answers to each question.
- Add additional notes as you see fit, just like you would have done on the hard copy!
- When you’re done, click review to see the details and the additional comments you added.
- You can then:
- Print the complete and accurate record of your conversation and add it to a physical file.
- Copy the text and paste it into the client record of your CRM.
- Document your conversation to the client record with just one click if you have Wealthbox, Redtail, or XLR8 for Salesforce CRM integrations.
Anyone – whether you’re a member or not – can give interactive flowcharts a spin. Start by visiting the “Can I Make A Deductible IRA Contribution?” flowchart. Next, open the interactive version, try it out, and consider the benefits of using it in your practice.
A New Interactive Flowchart
As an added bonus, the “What Will Have The Least Tax Impact: Harvesting Capital Gains or Roth Conversions?” flowchart is now interactive. When you launch the interactive flowchart, you’ll be able to record your client’s responses and document the guidance that fits your client’s circumstances.
The following flowcharts are also interactive:
• Can I Make A Deductible IRA Contribution? (Open access! Give it a try.)
• Can I Make A Backdoor Roth IRA Contribution?
• Should I Consider Refinancing My Mortgage?
• Will I Receive A Step-Up In Basis For This Inherited Property?
• Will The Distribution From My HSA Be Tax & Penalty Free?
Interactive flowcharts are a benefit of Premier Membership. If you’d like to become a member or upgrade your membership, click here to make the most of every opportunity fpPathfinder delivers.