The Premier member experience has been upgraded with the debut of an updated and improved CRM notes integration feature. From now on, when you save the integrated checklist, the notes will be organized to allow you to:
- Focus your activities: Every planning issue identified (answer YES to the probing questions) is clearly visible at the top of the note so you can easily see your follow-ups and take action.
- Enhance your efficiency: All of the planning issues identified (answer YES to the probing questions) and notes are summarized in a single task and marked as “research and address possible issues” for follow-up.
- Underscore your diligence: All unanswered questions will be summarized in a single task for you to “gather more information to identify possible planning issues.”
Why It Matters
The improved CRM integration will help keep the important information top of mind. The planning opportunities you help your client identify will be clearly available in the notes and then organized into a follow-up and follow-through task.
You will discover immense value from the improved CRM integration when you:
- Allow fpPathfinder to create the tasks and to-dos for you to save time.
- Commit to attending to every detail and highlight planning opportunities, particularly if clients are completing the checklists via the Share A Link functionality.
- Leave a question intentionally unanswered because you will revisit it later and want it assigned as a future task.
- Want to assign tasks to people on your team.
It’s a great time to become a member or upgrade your membership to Premier. New resources and features are rolling out regularly. So go ahead and take make your move. You’ll be able to take advantage of this, and every feature fpPathfinder has to offer!