Your work inspires us, and as a result, fpPathfinder is motivated to offer advisors more than ever before. Our team is proud to support our members with the tools that add value to their relationships.
Because there’s been a lot of growth, and sometimes it’s easy to lose track of every advancement, we compiled the following roundup for your quick reference.
Five Service Guides
The following service guides connect planning opportunities with the checklists and flowcharts that support actionable conversations. Members can find a link to the service guides in the blue box in the upper right-hand corner of the Member Section.
- The Client Service Calendar
- Popular Checklists & Flowcharts
- Money-In-Motion Resource Guide
- Age-Related Planning
- Guides To Share Throughout The Year
Sixteen Checklists & Flowcharts
The following are the latest checklists and flowcharts to which members have access. Each helps members confidently and accurately address planning topics with their clients. And, yes, there are more to come!
- Pay Stub Review
- Master List of Goals
- What Issues Should I Consider When Purchasing Long-Term Care Insurance?
- What Issues Should I Consider When Reviewing My Estate Planning Documents?
- Am I Subject To A Behavioral Bias Regarding An Asset I Don’t Own?
- Am I Subject To A Behavioral Bias Regarding An Asset I Own?
- How Might President Biden’s Tax Plan Affect Me?
- As A High-Income Taxpayer, How Might President Biden’s Tax Plan Affect Me?
- Should I Establish A SEP IRA Or A SIMPLE IRA Plan For My Small Business?
- What Will Have The Least Tax Impact: Harvesting Capital Gains Or Roth Conversions?
- What Issues Should I Consider For My Child With Special Needs?
- What Issues Should I Consider When Starting Out Financially?
- What Issues Should I Consider Regarding My Restricted Stock Units?
- What Issues Should I Consider When Moving Out Of State?
Enhanced Support Function
One thing we enjoy doing at fpPathfinder is helping people answer questions. Often we help members answer their clients’ questions. Sometimes, we help them (and advisors who aren’t yet members) answer their own questions! We’ve made that easier with a new Support Function, which you can find at the top of the home page. Specifically, the support function provides information about how members use checklists and flowcharts and addresses frequently asked questions. If you’re looking for specific guides, check out the Complete Resource List.
Pro tip: We will be adding more to this library of helpful articles, so check back often!
Whether you’re a member or not, our support team is with you every step of the way. To make it easier to connect with a live person (we don’t use bots!), click the green bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your home page, Blog, Member Section, or Become A Member page.
Pro tip: If the team has stepped away, be sure to leave your name, email address, and question. They’ll connect with you as soon as they possibly can.
Advanced White Label Settings
Available to Deluxe and Premier members, this upgraded feature allows members to fully align their message and brand. This is possible because the back page now offers a basic setup, including pre-formatted fields, and an advanced setup that gives the member a blank page to design. If you’re curious, watch this video for more details!
An Additional CRM Integration
In June, Premier members who use XLR8 for Salesforce learned they could integrate their fpPathfinder checklists and flowcharts with their CRM. This webinar walks members and XLR8 users through how the integration works.
Updated CRM Notes Integration
The Premier member experience received an upgrade with the debut of an updated and improved CRM notes integration feature. So, what that means is that notes are accurately added to the client record, and follow-up activities are prioritized. This enables Premier members to focus their activities, enhance their efficiencies, and underscore their diligence.
Six Interactive Flowcharts With Expanded Functionality
In February 2021, we launched a beta test of interactive flowcharts, and members had a lot of great feedback. That feedback led to the expanded functionality enabling the member to add notes directly into the flowchart, allowing seamless documentation. The following list of interactive flowcharts is available to Premier members. However, one (as noted) is open access.
- Can I Make A Deductible IRA Contribution? (Open access! Give it a try.)
- Can I Make A Backdoor Roth IRA Contribution?
- Should I Consider Refinancing My Mortgage?
- Will I receive A Step-Up In Basis For This Inherited Property?
- Will The Distribution From My HSA Be Tax & Penalty Free?
Upgrade Or Become A Member
Now is a great time to upgrade your membership or become a member! As we add checklists, flowcharts, guides, and features, membership becomes more value-packed. You shouldn’t miss a single thing. And we’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure you get the most from your fpPathfinder experience.